Vance Serchuk (New York) joined KKR in 2013 and is executive director of the KKR Global Institute. Prior to joining KKR, Mr. Serchuk served for six years as the senior national security advisor to Senator Joseph Lieberman (I-Connecticut). In this capacity, he worked on a broad range of international issues, including comprehensive sanctions legislation, the U.S. rebalance to the Asia-Pacific, and the U.S. response to the Arab Spring, traveling to over 60 countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. From January to July 2013, he was a Council on Foreign Relations-Hitachi International Affairs Fellow, based in Japan, and a monthly columnist for the Washington Post. His writings have also appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Los Angeles Times. Mr. Serchuk is a summa cum laude graduate of Princeton University, holds a JD from Yale Law School, and was a Fulbright scholar in the Russian Federation.
- 2015 SAA Conference Agenda Announcement
- Equity Capital Markets Panel Announcement at SAA Memphis in May
- SAA 2015 Conference Key Note Speaker- Vance Serchuk, Executive Director of the KKR Global Institute
- Save the Date! The SAA 2015 Memphis in May Conference May 14th – May 16th
- Updated: 2014 SAA Conference Agenda